The Foundation » View topic - Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Have a part you want to sell? Are you looking for that certain item to finish your conversion? Stop in and browse.

Private Individuals Only.

**For the sale/inquiries of Knight Rider/conversion/firebird, transam related items only**

Moderator: Moderators

Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Hello Guys

Well, i´ve decided to put on ebay for sale my Knight Rider Interior package, this package was installed in my car (as many of you know it)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

anyway here is the link if someone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KNIGHT-R ... enameZWDVW

Thank you and happy bidding :-)
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby kitt1 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 pm

So...If it's so fantastic, why are you selling it?

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
User avatar
kitt1
Trusted Vendor
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:06 pm
Location: Lilburn, Georgia (Atlanta)

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:00 pm

kitt1 wrote:So...If it's so fantastic, why are you selling it?

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS


Back to stock my friend...back to stock :D

as i sayed in the auction, i want to keep my KITT as an exterior replica at the moment, later my plans are to make it what it originally was, a black and gold 1982 trans am.

you might think " you can sell your car complete and buy another regular black trans am out there" , but here where i live, 82 Trans Ams and 3rd gen in general are nearly impossible to find, because these cars were sold in USA, not in Mexico, so the few that are here payed a lot of money to be legally in the country back in the 80´s... so buying another 82 here where i live is not an option.

These parts are from the LOUISELL TEAM, except from the gullwing, which is Joaos, so you CAN´T have anything better than that :-D

Thanks Mark

Erick :-)
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Knights Shield » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Since it's an '82 T/A, wanting to keep it stock is a great idea. At least if you were to sell the car sometime down the line, it would be worth a bit, I'd imagine. It's like those with GTA's and other rare model T/A's and Firebirds, people like to keep those stock, this is nothing different.

Good luck on finding another car, just hope it's an '83-'96 next time, then you'll still have the right year model to do the Knight 2000 again.

Chris
"If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'Go to hell'. If I were human." - Spock - Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country
User avatar
Knights Shield
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:28 am
Location: Reading, England

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby guitarist » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Knights Shield wrote:Good luck on finding another car, just hope it's an '83-'96 next time, then you'll still have the right year model to do the Knight 2000 again.
That should be '83-'92... '93 kicked off the 4th gen era ;)
--Mark
"Why's it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in? Someone's makin' a penny"
User avatar
guitarist
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:14 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Knights Shield » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm

guitarist wrote:
Knights Shield wrote:Good luck on finding another car, just hope it's an '83-'96 next time, then you'll still have the right year model to do the Knight 2000 again.


That should be '83-'92... '93 kicked off the 4th gen era ;)


Yeah, sorry, I hit the 9 instead of the 8. I was trying to say '83-'85 (after the first season in '82), the years in which the original series ran, but for some unknown reason, I hit the 9 and the 6. :lol: :toilet:

Chris
"If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'Go to hell'. If I were human." - Spock - Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country
User avatar
Knights Shield
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:28 am
Location: Reading, England

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby guitarist » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:01 pm

it's cool, I just wanted to be sure that such an error did not go uncorrected ;)
--Mark
"Why's it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in? Someone's makin' a penny"
User avatar
guitarist
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:14 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby coreynk » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Sweeeet dash set! :-D
I wish I could take it off your hands! I'm in need of such a set ..its just a wee bit out of my price range!
coreynk
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:07 pm

coreynk wrote:Sweeeet dash set! :-D
I wish I could take it off your hands! I'm in need of such a set ..its just a wee bit out of my price range!



Thank you coreynk :-D

The interior package is still available for sale ;)

I´ve PM you :P
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby TheMagicalHeat » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 am

what are you looking for in regards to price?
How much shipped to 33844?
Technically, I need the dash, and lower console. Since my KITT is not a TTOP I don't need the ttop console. I am looking for season 1/2 nose with the turn signals next to scanner.
TheMagicalHeat
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 am

TheMagicalHeat wrote:what are you looking for in regards to price?
How much shipped to 33844?
Technically, I need the dash, and lower console. Since my KITT is not a TTOP I don't need the ttop console. I am looking for season 1/2 nose with the turn signals next to scanner.



You have PM ;-)
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby corlando52 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Eric,
Where you been? Give me a shout, ok?

ChrisO
User avatar
corlando52
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:23 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Pm back my friend :-D
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Okay i am selling it everything separately:
dashboard made by Rob Louisell (the father of the replicas, do i have to say more? ;) ) with everything showed here minus the Countdown unit (i already sold that one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffKpdwvdDeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q-m5LwF7cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9s2pBXDgaU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VaY0hBVUs

Complete dash with electronics and all the other cool components such PANP buttons, PANP interface, overlays from knight driver, lasercut lexan over the overlays, complete set of brenon fullbright electronics, bovox resin piece, bo 2 tv frame, 2 tv´s b/w with A/V inputs, 2 mini cameras with infrared for nightvision, all the hardware instalation has been done on this dashboard as well as all the wiring with PLUG AND PLAY CPU Connectors.

This Dashboard is ready to be installed in any trans am, turn your car into the dream machine you saw on tv... :-D

Price for all mentioned above is just 5,250 dolars, plus shipping

Gullwing is 650 dolars
Lower console is made by Rob Louisell (the father of the replicas, again, do i have to say more? ;) ) complete with all the correct accurate components, comes with wiring , ready to be connected + and - and buttons will light up when pressed.

Price for lower console is only 950 dolars plus shipping

i accept paypal but you need to add 4.5 % of the total amount because that´s what paypal charges me for receiving money from other country.

Interested in any of these fine pieces? shoot me an email blackttop@hotmail.com or just PM me

Thank you

Erick LLaguno
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Re: Knight Rider KITT interior package for sale on EBAY

Postby Zapopan KARR » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Zapopan KARR wrote:Okay i am selling it everything separately:
dashboard made by Rob Louisell (the father of the replicas, do i have to say more? ;) ) with everything showed here minus the Countdown unit (i already sold that one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffKpdwvdDeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q-m5LwF7cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9s2pBXDgaU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VaY0hBVUs

Complete dash with electronics and all the other cool components such PANP buttons, PANP interface, overlays from knight driver, lasercut lexan over the overlays, complete set of brenon fullbright electronics, bovox resin piece, bo 2 tv frame, 2 tv´s b/w with A/V inputs, 2 mini cameras with infrared for nightvision, all the hardware instalation has been done on this dashboard as well as all the wiring with PLUG AND PLAY CPU Connectors.

This Dashboard is ready to be installed in any trans am, turn your car into the dream machine you saw on tv... :-D

Price for all mentioned above is just 5,250 dolars, plus shipping

Gullwing is 650 dolars
Lower console is made by Rob Louisell (the father of the replicas, again, do i have to say more? ;) ) complete with all the correct accurate components, comes with wiring , ready to be connected + and - and buttons will light up when pressed.

Price for lower console is only 950 dolars plus shipping

i accept paypal but you need to add 4.5 % of the total amount because that´s what paypal charges me for receiving money from other country.

Interested in any of these fine pieces? shoot me an email blackttop@hotmail.com or just PM me

Thank you

Erick LLaguno


Hi guys

Just to give you an update


Gullwing has been SOLD :-)

everything else is still available :-D
Erick LLaguno
___________
The 1st Knight Rider turnkey replica made in my country... (KR Hobbyst Since 1997)

The days of feeling good aren´t over...not for someone who steal dreams...not for someone like you...
User avatar
Zapopan KARR
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am
Location: Paradise City Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty

Next

Return to For Sale/Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kitt69 and 2 guests