The Foundation » View topic - 1988 GTA KITT for sale/ $5000

1988 GTA KITT for sale/ $5000

Have a part you want to sell? Are you looking for that certain item to finish your conversion? Stop in and browse.

Private Individuals Only.

**For the sale/inquiries of Knight Rider/conversion/firebird, transam related items only**

Moderator: Moderators

1988 GTA KITT for sale/ $5000

Postby K.I.T.T. in MS » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:52 pm

I have had my fun, and now having a kid so my 1988 GTA is for sale. Includes one of KEN's two GTA noses he made with one of SIDs scanners.
I can send more pics or info by request. my email is TwistedToybox.net@gmail.com Chris

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3906230628.html

1988 Trans am GTA. Firebird\ trans am converted to Knight Rider KITT. Completely restored and upgraded a little over two years ago.This is a real GTA LT1 tuned port 350 with lots of upgrades , headers, dual exhaust, chipped, posi rear end plus more. we did transmission upgrades also when we rebuilt it. Everything was stripped down and the car was completely rebuilt in mississippi before brought to spokane washington. This car is fast and really nice. Turns heads everywhere it is taken and constantly getting comments about KNIGHT RIDER. custom fiberglass Knight Rider tv show 4th season front nose, one of only two made by KEN at Wraith. led multi scanner red light with police pattern controller in nose by SID Knight. fiberglass overhead console with switches etc. working original rare digital GTA TRANS AM dash. black and grey interior with black leather WS6 seats and custom door panels. new carpet... most everything is new on this car or rebuilt. KITT has the bowling ball hubcaps and wheels that were used on the show. these wheels were only made for a year and a half then discontinued by pontiac...also very hard to find.
for sale: 5000$
I AM LOOKING FOR A NEWER MODERN FAMILY CAR because I have a baby on the way. There is a small spot on the rear bumper where the paint is rubbed off about the size of a dollar bill and a dent in the passenger side sail panel that needs repair due to someone throwing a huge rock at the car.
K.I.T.T. in MS

sold

Postby K.I.T.T. in MS » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm

sold.. please delete.
K.I.T.T. in MS

Return to For Sale/Wanted